On 22 September 2016 the 8th Care Symposium will take place in CC De Werf in Aalst. The morning is entirely dedicated to the living lab Ageing in Place in Aalst.
Haelvoet and design label HIDDEN were supporting partner in this project by the realization of the: Pro Domo test house in Aalst. The results of this project will be demonstrated at the Care Symposium in a booth where you can experience the comfort of our HILO bed firsthand.
In the afternoon, the focus is on another hot topic, namely financing in healthcare.
• 09:00 Welcome coffee + exhibition visit
• 09:45 Peter Degadt (CEO Zorgnet Icuro): general framework
• 10:15 Birgit Morlion (Coordinator living labs iMinds): A living lab of ideas
• 10:45 Sarah Smeyers (Responsible of Social Affairs and Housing in the city of Aalst) & Ilse Uyttersprot (Chairman Health Innovation Cluster): the Aipa Care living labs
• 11:30 Lunch & exhibition visit
• 13:30 Ivan De Boom (Head of financial department VIPA) alternative financing, an evaluation
• 14:00 Steven Benoit (Head of Public Real Estate Belfius): How do you tackle the future of your finances?
• 14:30 pause
• 14:45 Mieck Vos (CEO VVSG)
• 15:15 Jo Vandeurzen (Flemish Minister of Welfare, Health and Family) in debate
• 16:15 Reception
More information and registration: click here .